We got home today! It was a long-long way:
- Dad came from Ramat Gan to Netanya to meet us in the hospital at 11:00.
- Then mom went to have a shower before we left.
- Then we went to the place wehere they release us (babies). They changed my clothes to nice pink stuff I got from grandma. The nurse told I have to go tomorrow to the doctor to check my bilirubin.
- Then we almost left, but I got hungry, so I got breasfeeded.
- Then mom got hungry so she got some food.
- Finally we left at around 14:00. Continue reading