You can now enable the “show email” in your preferences, without being afraid that robots will collect your email address from the site, because a new javasript trick is protecting you. If you enable show email, the other members of the family will be able to send you email by clicking on your nickname in the right-bottom corner of any article that you wrote.
– Poll. I’ll ask you some easy questions, and we’ll see the percentage of the answers. Can be interesting when more people will read the site.
– New buttons are images. Later can be harmonized with the theme.
– Easier navigation between pages with direct links to previous/next 10 pages.
Thanks to Tamas, another bug is corrected!
I set up the digest to be sent out only once a day instead of every hour to produce less emails for you :)
– Anybody can register as guest. Guests cannot write to news, but can receive e-mail notices.
Sorry for those who got an email with some garbage in it.
Khm…. It was a small mistake.
– FNS sends e-mail notice (digest) about the new news articles to users who set it in Preferences. (You need to specify your e-mail address and check in the digest option)
– Translation (This is to help me keep the languages updated. Moti, you can find the translation menu in the Preferences. When you have free time, you can help me to translate the menus to hebrew!)
FNS v0.60 follows v0.51, because this is a big step. These are the new features:
– preferences (language, theme, password change, other options)
Next coming feature (in v0.61) is e-mail notice about new news articles (digest).
I hope there are no bugs, but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
This version is basically a new theme.
Sara mentioned that the green theme was boring, so here’s the new blue.
There’s also a small new box on the top to easier navigate through the other fleischer.hu pages.
Tamas: try the “News” link instead of using “back” button :)
Yes, Moti, you can write in hebrew, and I’ll be able to read it, but I’m not quite sure whether Jasmin will have hebrew fonts in the internet cafe…
(Juti, the same for you, in case if you want to write in sanscrit :)
Ah, and Motika, I think you reloaded the page 2 times after you sent it, because the same sentence repeted 3 times. You have a “delete” button too :)