Authors Widget shows the list of the authors, with the number of posts, link to RSS feed next to their name. It is useful in a multi-author blog, where you want to have the list in the sidemenu.
- Download the latest version
- Upload `authors.php` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Appearance’ or ‘Presentation’ or ‘Design’ menu
- Go to ‘Widgets’ menu
- Drag & Drop the Authors Widget to the place you would like to display the authors’ list
- Optionally change the title